Saturday 22 October 2011

Posted by a friend, on Joseph's behalf



I just wanted to take the time and thank you all for the support you have shown me lately in my fight for freedom. It's difficult for me to be as hands on as I would like but... I have full confidence in Michelle Schumde and my attorney James Craig to help me put this case in the public light so that one day it'll help my cause. Everything that has been posted up to this point is done with my full consent as will everything after this stage. We are in the process of putting together the evidence that we believe will help prove my innocence (first in the public eyes) and hope that it will translate into the justices doing their job by giving me a new trial. This is my hope.... As I said. This will take time as I don't have full access to be hands-on. So I ask that my friends and supporters bear with me. This has been a long fight for 19 years now. I know it won't end tomorrow. Soon though. With your help.
Sincerely, Joesph P. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment